Low FODMAP Italian Pasta Salad
Simple and Refreshing Low FODMAP Italian Pasta Salad, with an option to make it vegan. It's super easy to make, healthy, and IBS Friendly.
- 500 gr gluten-free pasta ( I like to use Fusilli)
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 300 gr mozzarella cheese balls
- 250 gr salami FODMAP Friendly*
- 150 gr roasted peppers chopped
- 200 gr olives
- a handful of chives chopped
- a handful of parsley chopped
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese
For the Dressing
- 150 ml garlic-infused olive oil
- 20 ml white vinegar
- 20 ml water
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp Italian herb mix (or a mix of dried oregano and basil)
- black pepper (according to taste)
- chives (according to taste)/ (optional)
- fresh parsley (according to taste)/ (optional)
- fresh basil (according to taste)/ (optional)
Put the pasta to boil.
While the pasta boils, prepare the rest of the ingredients. (chop the salami, roasted peppers, chives, parsley, and cherry tomatoes)
Prepare the dressing for the salad by mixing all the ingredients together.
Once the pasta is boiled. Rinse it and drain it, and let it cool down.
Put the pasta in a salad bowl, add the rest of the ingredients together with the salad dressing. Toss all the ingredients together.
Keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.