Gluten-Free Lemon and Raspberry Loaf Cake
This Gluten-Free Lemon and Raspberry Loaf Cake is light, fluffy, perfectly sweetened, lemony, flavorful and so delicious!
- 115 g unsalted butter (1/2 cup)
- 60 g sugar (1/2 cup)
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 2 eggs
- 190 g gluten-free flour (1 1/2)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 120 ml lactose-free milk (1/2)
- 200 g Fresh or Frozen Raspberries (1 cup)
- 200 g lactose free cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp lactose-free milk
- fresh raspberries
Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and eggs.
Stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, and milk until the batter is mixed. Gently fold in the raspberries.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for about one hour. The top should be golden brown and spring back when you touch it.
To Decorate: Mix the cream cheese with 1tbsp of milk. Spread over the cooled loaf and top with fresh raspberries
Slice and enjoy! :)