This is a complete Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu. In this guide I will highlight all the gluten-free options available at Texas Roadhouse and I will provide you with tips and answer the most common questions asked when ordering gluten free off the Texas Roadhouse menu. In addition I will list a few copycat Gluten-free Texas Roadhouse recipes that you can make at home!
Texas Roadhouse is a popular American chain restaurant known for its hand-cut steaks, ribs, and fresh-baked bread. The restaurant was founded in 1993 in Clarksville, Indiana, by Kent Taylor. Currently Texas Roadhouse has over 630 locations across 49 U.S. states, as well as locations in several other countries including Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, and the United Arab Emirates.
📖 Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu
According to their menu these are all the gluten-free options available at Texas Roadhouse.
Please note that they don’t have a separate gluten-free kitchen which means cross-contamination can happen with any of their entrees or desserts. If you have severe celiac or gluten allergies you should probably skip this restaurant.
Texas Roadhouse has an average rating of 3 stars on Find Me Gluten Free with over 100 ratings from customers. Most of the complaints came due to the limited options or the staff that did not understand.
- House Salad (Limit dressing to oil & vinegar. No croutons)
- Fresh Vegetables (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper)
- Baked Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper)
- Sweet Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper)
- Grilled Chicken Salad (No chicken marinade or croutons. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar)
- Steakhouse Filet Salad (No Texas Roadhouse Seasoning on filet. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar)
- Any Steak (No Seasoning or Butter)
- Grilled Chicken (No Marinade)
- Pork Chops (Without Texas Roadhouse Seasoning and Peppercorn Sauce)
- Steak Kabob
Margaritas and Kickers
- Hurricane margarita (frozen, rocks)
- Jamaican cowboy margarita (frozen, rocks)
- Mango margarita (frozen, rocks)
- Original margarita (frozen, rocks)
- Raspberry margarita (frozen, rocks)
- Sangria margarita (frozen, rocks)
- Strawberry margarita (frozen, rocks)
- The legend margarita
- 1800 kicker
- Patron kicker
- Armadillo punch
- Kenny’s cooler
- Long island iced tea
- Sangria red
- Southern whiskey long island iced tea
- Texas peach fuzz
- Top shelf long island iced tea
⛔️ Items to Avoid at Texas Roadhouse
- The prime rib marinade is not gluten free, so avoid any prime rib items.
- The rice is not gluten free.
- The peppercorn sauce is not gluten free.
- The fries are not gluten free.
- Texas Roadhouse doesn't have gluten-free buns.
- There aren't any gluten free croutons or bread either.
- The gravy contains gluten.
💬 Commonly Asked Questions When Ordering Gluten-Free At Texas Roadhouse
Yes, Texas Roadhouse rolls are made with wheat flour, therefore they have gluten.
No, the butter from Texas Roadhouse is not gluten-free.
🥘 Copycat Gluten-Free Texas Roadhouse Recipes
🌟 Tips For Ordering Gluten-Free at Texas Roadhouse
- Confirm the ingredients with Texas Roadhouse as their menu can change.
- Inform Texas Roadhouse that you have an allergy or Celiac so that they can be more careful with your food.
- Additionally you can ask them to have your food prepared on a clean surface with clean utensils.
📙 Other Gluten-Free Menu Guides
- Panda Express Gluten-Free Menu Guide
- Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten-Free Menu Guide
- Tim Hortons Gluten-Free Menu
Please comment below if this Texas Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu was useful to you or if you detect any inaccuracies.
Leave a Comment