Here you will find the complete Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten-Free Menu. This guide can help you learn about all the gluten-free options at Dunkin’ Donuts, it will answer the most common questions asked when ordering gluten free off the Dunkin’ Donuts menu and lastly provide you with copycat donuts recipes that you can make at home!
Please note that any of Dunkin’ Donuts products may come in contact with gluten due to the environment that they are prepared in. So if you have celiac or sever gluten-free allergies you should avoid eating at this establishment.
Dunkin’ Donuts has been around since 1950. This fast food chain was founded by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. Currently Dunkin’ Donuts have more than 11 300 restaurants worldwide.
🔖 Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten-Free Menu
According to the Dunkin' Donuts Menu these are all the products that don’t have gluten or wheat ingredients. Because of the environment where they are prepared, they have a chance of being cross contaminated from other products with wheat or gluten. Therefore if you have severe gluten allergies or celiac you should avoid Dunkin' Donuts.
Espresso And Coffee
This is a list of all the espresso and coffee options at Dunkin’ Donuts that are free from wheat and gluten.
- Iced Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Iced Americano
- Iced Latte
- Signature Latte
- Iced Signature Latte
- Iced Macchiato
- Iced Cappuccino
This is a list of all the Frozen Drinks options at Dunkin’ Donuts that are free from wheat and gluten.
- Frozen Coffee
- Coolatta (Vanilla Bean, Strawberry, Blue Raspberry)
- Frozen Chocolate
- Frozen Matcha Latte
Flavor Shots & Swirls
This is a list of all the Flavor Shots & Swirls options at Dunkin’ Donuts that are free from wheat and gluten.
- Cookie Dough Swirl
- Butter Pecan Swirl
- Mocha Swirl
- Hazelnut Swirl
- Frozen Coffee
- French Vanilla Swirl
- Caramel Swirl
Teas & More
This is a list of all the Teas & More options at Dunkin’ Donuts that are free from wheat and gluten.
- Tea (Hibiscus Kiss Herbal Infusion, Harmony Leaf Green Tea, Decaf Breakfast Black Tea, Cool Mint Herbal Infusion, Chamomile Field Herbal Infusion, Bold Breakfast Black Tea)
- Iced Tea (Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Iced Tea, Sweetened Iced Tea, Unsweetened Iced Green Tea, Sweetened Iced Green Tea)
- Dunkin’ Refreshers (Blueberry Pomegranate, Peach Passion Fruit, Strawberry Dragonfruit)
- Hot Chocolate (Mint, Espresso)
- Matcha Latte
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Chai Latte
- Iced Chai Latte
- Vanilla Spice
This is a list of all the gluten-free food products from the Dunkin' Donuts menu. Please note that these products can be cross contaminated from the products that contain gluten because they are prepared in a shared environment.
- Hash Browns
- Snacking Bacon
- NEW: Omelet Bites
- Bacon & Cheddar Omelet Bites
- Egg White & Veggie Omelet Bites
💬 Commonly Asked Questions When Ordering Gluten-Free at Dunkin’ Donuts
Yes, Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is gluten-free. Please check in the article above to see exactly which coffee drinks from Dunkin' Donuts are gluten-free.
Yes, Dunkin’ Donuts hash browns are gluten-free. They are made from only potatoes and dehydrated potatoes.
You can find more information about the ingredients and nutrition of Dunkin’ Donuts hash brownies here.
Beginning in late 2013, participating U.S. Dunkin’ Donuts store locations introduced the option to offer certified gluten-free bakery products, including a new gluten-free Cinnamon Sugar Donut and a gluten-free Blueberry Muffin. You can read more about it here.
According to their website they offer only one type of gluten free donut and that is the Cinnamon Sugar Donut. They come in special packaging and are certified gluten-free
👩🏻🍳 Copycat Gluten-Free Doughnuts Recipes
🌟Tips For Ordering Gluten-Free at Dunkin’ Donuts
- Confirm the ingredients with Dunkin' Donuts as their menu changes often.
- Inform Dunkin' Donuts that your order should be gluten-free so that they can be more careful with your drinks and food.
- Ask them to have your food prepared on a clean surface with clean utensils.
📙 Other Gluten-Free Menu Guides
- Panda Express Gluten-Free Menu Guide
- Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu Guide
- Tim Hortons Gluten-Free Menu
Please comment below if this Dunkin’ Donuts Gluten-Free Menu Guide was useful to you or if you detect any inaccuracies.
Leave a Comment