Kiwi Quencher Tropical Smoothie is a blend of kiwis, strawberries, and Greek yogurt, which makes it so refreshing and a perfect drink for the hot summer days. It's a guilt-free indulgence packed with vitamins and minerals that will leave you refreshed and energized.
💬 What is Kiwi Quencher
Kiwi Quencher Tropical Smoothie is a Tropical Smoothie Café’s recipe. The smoothie combines kiwis, strawberries, and Greek yogurt. Because Tropical Smoothie Café doesn't have any locations in Europe I decided to recreate this popular smoothie.
This copycat recipe will make it easier for everyone to try this amazing smoothie!
I love the smoothies by Tropical Smoothie Café, so I have made a few copycat recipes. One of my all-time favorites are Detox Island Green Tropical Smoothie and Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie, if you haven't tried them yet, they should be next on your list!
❤️ Why you will love this smoothie
- Refreshing and Fruity Flavor: Kiwi Quencher smoothie is the ideal combination of tart kiwis, sweet strawberries, and Greek yogurt, and it has a refreshing, creamy, and delicious flavor. It is a fantastic choice for everyone who adores tropical flavors and sips on cool beverages.
- Nutrient-Dense: Kiwi Quencher smoothie is a nutrient-dense and healthy drink option because it is full of vitamins and minerals.
- Customizable: The best part about this smoothie is that it can be readily customized. You can adjust the recipe to suit your dietary requirements or personal tastes.
🍓 Ingredients & Substitutes
See the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
Kiwis. The tangy flavor of the kiwis is what makes this smoothie so refreshing. You can use green or golden kiwis, however, make sure that you use ripe kiwis for the best flavor!
Strawberries go so well with the kiwis as they provide natural sweeteners. I recommend using frozen strawberries for the best texture.
Greek Yogurt. The yogurt provides protein and gives this smoothie a creamy texture You can use low-fat Greek yogurt or skyr. They are both excellent protein-rich sources. If you want to make it vegan or dairy free you can use a plant-based thick yogurt like soy or coconut.
Milk. You can use any milk of choice, dairy or non-dairy. You can also replace the milk with strawberry juice.
Maple Syrup. This is optional, if you prefer your smoothie to have a more tangy taste, you can omit the sweetener. You can also use agave syrup or honey.
🥣 How to make this kiwi and strawberry smoothie?
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
Peel and chop the kiwis and add them to a blender with the strawberries, Greek yogurt, milk, and maple syrup.
Step 2: Blend the Ingredients
Blend the ingredients on high speed for 30-60 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Step 3: Serve and Enjoy
Pour the smoothie into a glass, garnish with some extra fruit if desired, and enjoy your delicious and healthy strawberry and kiwi smoothie!
👩🏻🍳 Expert Tips
- I recommend using frozen strawberries for the best texture. Let the frozen strawberries defrost for 10 minutes for easier blending.
- To make the blending easier add the liquid ingredients first, if you still have a hard time try adding a bit more liquid.
📖 Recipe Variations
Greens. Add kale or spinach to its nutritional benefits and beautiful green color!
Different fruits. You can add any fruit of your choice. My favorite ones to add to this smoothie are pineapple and mango. Banana is another great choice as it provides sweeteners and gives the smoothie a creamier texture.
Seeds. I like to add ground flax, chia, or sunflower seeds. Seeds are rich in nutrients, healthy fats, and fiber. Their flavor is usually very neutral and almost undetectable which makes them a great addition
Protein powder. You can add your favorite protein powder for extra protein.
📔 Storage instructions
Refrigerator: Store leftover smoothies in an airtight container or mason jar in the fridge for up to 2 days. Shake well before drinking.
Freezer: You can freeze this smoothie in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before using. You can also freeze this smoothie in ice cubes, to defrost, toss the ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
🧉 More Smoothie recipes
- Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie
- Detox Island Green Tropical Smoothie
Did you make this? Tell me about it! Leave a ⭐ REVIEW and COMMENT below!
Kiwi Quencher Tropical Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 kiwis peeled and cubed
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt*
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Take the strawberries out of the freezer and let them thaw for about 10 minutes.
- Once the strawberries are slightly thawed, place them in a blender or food processor. Add the cubed kiwis, Greek yogurt, milk, and maple syrup.
- Blend the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth and well-combined. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender or food processor to ensure everything is mixed evenly. If the mixture seems too thick, you can add a splash of additional milk until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Once the smoothie is fully blended and smooth, pour it into glasses and serve immediately. You can decorate the smoothies with a few slices of fresh kiwi and strawberries on top